Sunday, December 31, 2006

Welcome

Dear Visitor,
This is the storage bin for my writing. Feel free to browse. I am currently enrolled in an undergraduate film program, reading a number of writing, playwriting and screenwriting courses. Twice as much remains unfinished or abandoned; I have resisted including any unfinished product.

Criticism is welcomed. Please use the comment link at the bottom of each page. Slip on your bifocals, try not to spill the hot chocolate, and enjoy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I very much like this idea. I would take it if I had the time to write. I haven't read any of the stories yet, but I am excited because I like your style of writing, although others might not. I like your control of the English Language and your vast vocabulary. If there is anything I really like about reading your blog is that I dont have to work hard to find a new word to learn, I just read your posts side by side a tab opened to dictionary.com.

me said...

must have more