Short Stories
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Family is important because if you kill people or are famous or if you are crazy, when the rest of the world hates you or fears you or likes you, they will be there, like normal, like before.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Non-fiction
The Kind of September
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2006
(1)
►
December
(1)
▼
2005
(101)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(14)
▼
August
(11)
The Kind of September
Family is important because if you kill people or ...
I think, therefore I am tired.
I'm too quick to have a good blog. I take in data...
I am trying to find myself in this place. I don't...
My head is too full of thoughts and my thoughts co...
The rite mixture rough sim please city end come Pl...
Two Seconds Inside
Sixteen
Apartment
Story
►
July
(6)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(54)
►
April
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment