Short Stories
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
Story
"You're wrong," said the man, clutching it close to his heart.
So the American shot him.
1 comment:
Miss Mel
said...
Well stated. A good summary of world events.
4:32 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Non-fiction
The Kind of September
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2006
(1)
►
December
(1)
▼
2005
(101)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(14)
▼
August
(11)
The Kind of September
Family is important because if you kill people or ...
I think, therefore I am tired.
I'm too quick to have a good blog. I take in data...
I am trying to find myself in this place. I don't...
My head is too full of thoughts and my thoughts co...
The rite mixture rough sim please city end come Pl...
Two Seconds Inside
Sixteen
Apartment
Story
►
July
(6)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(54)
►
April
(2)
1 comment:
Well stated. A good summary of world events.
Post a Comment