I am worried for my country.
I am worried for my country and I am worried for my family.
I am worried for my country and I am worried for my family and it is not enough to be worried.
I am worried for my family and my country and it is up to me to change it.
I am worried for my family and my country and I must learn my country and change it.
I am worried that my brothers will be gunned down.
I am worried for my family and my two countries: the one that my family lives in and the one I must learn about.
I am worried that I will not be able to change it.
I am worried that I am young and naive and that I am thinking young and naive thoughts.
But I cannot afford to be naive because bad things are happening every day.
I am worried that soon these bad things will touch my family.
I am worried that I am too far away and that I am too far away and that I am too far away.
To change it.
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment