Short Stories
Sunday, September 04, 2005
Walmart sells cheap shirts.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Non-fiction
The Kind of September
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2006
(1)
►
December
(1)
▼
2005
(101)
►
October
(4)
▼
September
(14)
everything confuses people and gets misconstrued a...
I want to scream from the very middle of my body b...
I try so hard to be a better person.I seize the da...
Tonight I cried because I feel like a small boy wi...
I am worried for my country.I am worried for my co...
http://static.flickr.com/31/40683445_0783e990d5.jpg
Objective time is linear. We each have a subjecti...
Nethra walks into doors and doesn't see curbs. On...
Walmart sells cheap shirts.
300 million misfits.300 million nervous laughs and...
New writing.
He speaks to his father every week. They have con...
A s Under a short,shortstout, squat tree is a woo...
A bedroom. The sheets are bundled untidily into a...
►
August
(11)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(54)
►
April
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment