Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Connection: Chapter 17

He was almost to the lobby when a firm voice stopped him. "Mr Warren, I'm afraid I can't let you leave." It was a stern-faced security guard. She was about five-eight with a dancer's lithe body. He grinned, and Li threw her arms around his neck. "It worked beautifully. The public announcement operator thought I was the real thing. He gave me the controls and I held the walkie-talkie up to it. The conversation boomed through the building's speaker system. Everyone heard it."

They exited the centre and headed towards Central Park. The sun cast elongated shadows as they strolled on the sidewalk. Robert looked at Li as she snuggled against his side.

"I like a woman in uniform," he said. "Maybe we won't return the costume when we get back, how about that?"

She smiled seductively. "How about we return it, but keep the handcuffs?" she teased.

"Sounds good." He grabbed her then, and they met in a deep kiss.

"You know," Robert mused, "I never told you my gaming alias."

"That's true," Li said, and kissed him again.

"Artemis." They went through the park gates hand in hand. "The Greek god of wild things."

2 comments:

Bashmentbasses said...

Not bad. Disney movie or made for TV though. Money still in that and clearly this wn't be your last effort.

Keep going. I look forward to another read.

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Best antispam download win xp 1998 buick century road test Ionic white light teeth tooth whitening sys whitel Debt collector in Dell products on laptops carrier+long+term+care+insurance gay aussie boys