For those of you with a sadistic streak who just can't get enough of my writing, I have good news. Now that summer is underway, I started writing fiction again, and I decided to find a block of space online to dump it along with some of my previous stories. My search led me all the way to... Blogger. Follow the link in the sidebar (or I could put one right here, couldn't I?) to read them.
It is not a blog, so don't bother to check for updates. Whenever I have something new, I'll let you know here. As with all of my creative endeavors, I am thoroughly embarrassed by almost all of my writing and consider it to be crap. But I must generate crap on my way to greatness, or even mediocrity. Please leave your criticisms before you leave the site.
Thursday, May 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment